Thursday 17 March 2016

My Spring Very.co.uk Picks

Here are my top 5 picks from the Very.co.uk website for this years Spring Season.





V by Very
Lace Up Front Eyelet Tunic
£35 

I think this tunic dress is so on trend for the spring season. It not only includes a laced up front which has been seen on the likes of Kylie Jenner, but the coral shade is perfect for these warmer evenings. 









River Island
Printed Kaftan
£35


Going on Holiday? This Kaftan would look perfect on a glistening beach or by the pool. You could also dress it up for an evening. Just add some bangles, stacked necklaces and sandal heels and hit those beach bars.










Rare
Sequin Aztec Dress
£59


This Sequin Aztec print dress is gorgeous and would look perfect on a night out, at prom or even a wedding.
The Aztec print is so on trend for this season and them sequins make it a whole lot more glamorous. 











Miss KG
French Caged Sandal
£80

If theres one thing I love its a neutral coloured sandal. These Miss KG Sandals would be a perfect match for nearly any outfit.  They would look perfect with both the Aztec Dress and Kaftan. The camel colour and fringe detail have been gracing the runways for the SS16 season.  









River Island
Festival Style Fringed Cross Body Bag
£35


River Island never seem to fail me with their bags. I have been searching for a perfect fringed bag for a while and I think I have finally found it. This bag would be perfect for casual days out, on holiday or even a festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment