Saturday 26 March 2016

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Collection

Leading cosmetic brand Urban Decay have recently teamed up with singer Gwen Stefani to release her own makeup collection. The collection includes a blush palette, eyeshadow palette, brow box, lip pencils and of course a lipstick range. 
Unlike her style back when she released 'What You Waiting For' the collection is very neutral and is perfect for everyday wear. 





Gwen Stefani Lipsticks
£16.00

There's 8 different coloured lipsticks in the collection which are perfect for both day and night. You are sure to find a lipstick to complement any outfit. My favourite shades are 'Ex Girlfriend' which is a pretty nude colour and '714' a deep red (pictured). 










Gwen Stefani Blush Palette
£35.00

This blush palette is one of my favourite items from the collection and is certainly on my wish list. My favourite colours from this palette are 'Easy' and 'Hush' the two blush colours in the middle. Dusty pinks and shimmers really compliment my fair skin. I also think 'LO-FI' and 'OC' are perfect for contouring. 




 Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
£40.00

This is my favourite palette from the collection and is definitely at the top of my wish list. I absolutely love the mixture of matte natural colours with the pop of bright shimmers. This palette is perfect for creating a natural eye look for the day and then shimmering party look for the evening. My favourite colours from this palette are 'Bathwater', 'Stark', 'Baby' and 'Pop'.


Let me know in the comments what your favourite item from the collection is!

Kayleigh
x

No comments:

Post a Comment