Monday 23 May 2016

Disney's Beauty and the Beast live action teaser trailer


Today Disney have released their first teaser trailer for the live action version of Beauty and the Beast. I am in love with the production design. Those beautiful glistening chandeliers and flickering candles make me want to move into Beasts Chateau. Even though we don't see Beast in the trailer I like how we get a glimpse of Emma Watson as Belle. I think Emma will make a fantastic Belle. I am however a little disappointed that non of the characters we hear in the trailer have a french accent. After seeing Disney's other live action films such as Maleficent, Cinderella and The Jungle Book, I am excited for this film and hope it follows in their footsteps.

We will have to wait till March 2017 to see the film!



Enjoy!
Kayleigh 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment