Wednesday 25 November 2015

Makeup Q and A


  1. What foundation do you use? I currently use Revlon ColourStay 24hr foundation.
  2. How about concealer? Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
  3. What brand of mascara do you use? Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara.
  4. Do you wear false eye lashes? I don't wear false lashes due to mine already being long. 
  5. Sephora or Mac? I can't choose, its a tie. 
  6. What is your favourite lipstick? Mac Modesty, its my go to everyday lipstick.
  7. Neutral or colourful? I am neutral kinda girl.
  8. Which celebrity always has great makeup? Zoella always has beautiful neutral makeup.
  9. Could you leave the house without makeup? Yes.
  10. Favourite makeup brand? Rimmel and Mac.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POekVrV0hJE

Kayleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment