Tuesday 10 February 2015

little haul including Nike and Bank

I must be a little late on the news as I had no idea Bank Fashion had gone into administration until I went to the Leeds store today. I have always being a fan of Bank as it stocks some great brands so I will be sad to see it go. So whilst having a cheeky little look at the sale items I came across this cute playsuit by the brand Hearts and Bows. I feel like I was destined to get this playsuit today actually as I saw it a while back but they didn't have it in my size so I just forgot about it. However it's now in my possession and ready to be worn on my holiday. It's was originally £32.00 and I purchased it today for £9.60. Unfortunately we can't save Bank by going and re-homing all there sale items however you can go treat yourself and make a few cheeky purchases. 


After I was side tracked by the sale at Bank I got onto my main focus of buying a really decent pair of running/work out trainers.  I usually run in my cheer shoes which are okay and support my ankle however there not suppose to be worn outside. I also sometimes naughtily run in my Converse which is the worst idea ever as there not running shoes, have no support on the ankle and are flat. No wonder I currently have a painful ankle. After looking around a few shops and comparing online I picked up a pair of Nike Downshifter 6. There black which I wanted with a neon pink tick so they can be visible if running at night. I have never decided faster on a pair of shoes in my life before. I only tried one on and was like these are so comfy and supportive I will take them. These beauties were also on sale for £32.99. So today was a good day for bargains and I can't wait to put these through the test with all the working out I have being doing lately. 



Kayleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment