Friday 29 January 2016

BAFTA 2016 Predictions!

The BAFTA's will take place on February 14th at the Royal Opera House in London. I think 2016 so far has been amazing for film. We have had incredible releases such as The Revenant and Room. Not only have we seen talented directors, creative cinemaphotographers but also outstanding performances from actors such as Leonardo DiCaprio and Eddie Redmayne. As a film student the award season is certainly my favourite time of year for film, not only is a great time to watch incredible movies but it is also very inspiring. Below are my predictions for this years BAFTA awards. I have based my predictions on current winners this award season and of course my own opinion who I believe should win.



Best Film- The Revenant



Outstanding British Film- The Danish Girl


Adapted Screenplay- Room


Original Screenplay- Ex Machina


Leading Actor- Leonardo DiCaprio for The Revenant


Leading Actress- Brie Larson for Room


Supporting Actor- Christian Bale for The Big Short


Supporting Actress- Alicia Vikander for Ex Machina


Director- Alejandro G. Iñárritu for The Revenant


Kayleigh 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment