Tuesday 26 January 2016

Beauty Bargains!

Yesterday I went for a meal at Aagrah in Leeds which I highly recommend. The curry is very tasty and I found the staff to be very helpful. Before I went for the meal I had a little time to kill so I had a wonder around the shops. Most of the shops have a few last bits bits and bobs in the January sales but not much worth buying. However I did stumble across these two little bargains.


1) The Blackcurrant and Fig gift set from Boots. Its original price was £18.00 but I got it for £5.40 which is a saving of £12.60. 


2) Primark beauty blender. It was £1.50 and now 70p. I find in most Beauty/Makeup stores beauty blenders are way over priced but this is a bargain. 


I hope you find yourself some beauty bargains!

Kayleigh 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment