Monday 9 February 2015

My second Aliexpress Haul!

After seeing different YouTtube videos of Aliexpress hauls and being impressed with my previous purchase of the Celine style bag ( review can be found on my previous post) I decided to go a head and purchase a new bikini for my holiday. With my weight loss and healthy lifestyle journey I decided to get a neoprene one. Neoprene is the diving suit material and is used by the Bikini brand Triangl.
The product was delivered in under a month and yet again I am very impressed with the quality. It seems very durable and will last a long time. The colour is also bright and complimentary. It cost me around £9.00 including shipping which is amazing since it's made of neoprene. My tip regarding ordering this bikini is to measure yourself before hand. The company allows you to mix and match sizes you just leave the sizes you require when ordering.
I look forward to wearing it on my holiday and hopefully grab a few snaps in it. 


http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Swimwears-Triangle-Women-s-Fashion-Neoprene-Bikinis-Woman-New-Summer-2015-Sexy-Swimsuit-Bath-Suit-Push/1935324604.html

Kayleigh x 

No comments:

Post a Comment