Thursday 22 January 2015

Protein World Slender Blend Review

I recently started on the Protein World Slender Blend after hearing so many positive things. At first I got to admit I thought it was all lies due to being heavily celebrity endorsed however it has certainly proved me wrong. I have lost half a stone in 3 weeks and I believe I could have lost more quicker if I would have taken two a day like the company say. however I choose to have one shake a day as I was already a healthy weight I just wanted to loose around a stone and most importantly tone up. I chose the chocolate flavour Slender Blend which goes really nice with milk. it can be quite sickly so I don't recommend drinking it fast or in big gulps. I have also tried it with water which I did not like at all as it tasted like chemicals. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone wanting to loose weight or tone up. Please remember to eat healthy and exercise daily whilst taking the shakes. the shakes alone wont make you loose weight that's impossible as its protein. You don't need to be a hard-core gym addict or even have a gym membership. You just need to spare 25 minutes of your day to workout at home just like I do. I will do a follow up blog with my home work out.


 
 
The tub Costs £30 and can be purchased from Proteinworld.com
 
Kayleigh x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment