Saturday 31 January 2015

Small Primark Fitness Haul

So I popped to Primark the other day to check out there fitness collection. I have being losing weight lately around half a stone so far and have managed to drop a dress a size. I was in desperate need of a sports bra and some leggings. I am really impressed with Primarks fitness collection and think they have some beautiful designs and brights colours. This time around I only picked up what I needed but will be certainly going back to purchase some more. 

This time around I picked up 

  • Neon Green sports bra (Smoed colour if your a cheerleader) that was £3.50
  • Thick leggings which where 3 quarters £3.50
  • Thinner full length leggings £3.00
  • Skipping rope which was on sale for a pound

Kayleigh x 


No comments:

Post a Comment